This holiday season, I partnered with The Songbird Collection to curate a minimal jewelry gift guide. It’s not too late to grab these last minute stocking stuffers that I am sure she will love!
Disclaimer: This is a sponsored post with The Songbird Collection. All words and opinions are my own. You can read my disclosure here.
Minimal Jewelry for a Classy girl
As much as I love a chunky statement jewelry piece to wear to parties, I can also enjoy a dainty minimal earring post to get me through errand running. Minimal jewelry trends have certainly gained a lot of traction among once devout statement jewelry lovers. I have seen this trend taking over with celebrities and fashion influencers. I believe the popularity of this trend come form the clean lines and chic simplicity of the entire minimal look.
The Songbird Collection Inspired minimal jewelry
With any gift you present to your best girl, you want to make sure you are capturing the adornment she truly loves. Knowing what, in your opinion, looks good on her is much different than knowing what she truly believes encompasses her beauty. If you are buying for you mom, wife, girlfriend, or BFF and you notice she is the most beautiful with a simple stud earring rather than a earlobe pulling statement, look below for some more minimal jewelry inspiration pieces.
Knowing this time of year is super hectic and expensive, take an extra 30% off your order with code BEMERRY!
*Discount code compliments of The Songbird Collection. Excludes sale items and gift sets.
1. Gold Karma Necklace – this simple gold circle necklace falls right between your collarbone
2. Illuminati Earrings – tiny pyramid stud earrings comes in 3 gold plated, rose gold plated and silver plated
3. Stack ‘Em Up Rings – set of 5 silver rings can be stacked or layered for that modern, minimal look
4. Simple Line Stud Earrings – simple and minimal single line earring post works great with any casual outfit
5. The “IT” Bracelet – The Songbird Collective’s take on Tiffany’s bracelet is much thinner and is perfect for layering
6. Silver Moon Earrings – minimal chic earrings works with any casual outfit, perfect for grabbing before running out the door
7. Chevron V Rings – a pair of 2 chevron rings with a brushed finish and is meant to be stacked
8. Dawn Sterling Silver Necklace – this minimal chic necklace comes with a dainty mini CZ ball pendant
9. Trinity Ring Set – three piece of wavy rings that can be stacked together or worn individually for a true minimal look
Need more gift guides to look shop?